Saturday, February 04, 2006

How to support this site

If you like this site, here are some things you can do to support it:
  • Spread the word around - Talk about this site to friends, acquaintances and anyone else who is even remotely interested in audio, video, or forensics.
  • Post a comment - You are welcome to post a comment telling your views about the topic I write about. You can tell me what you like or dislike about my post, any mistakes I have made (all humans are prone to mistakes and I will try to correct mine) and any new things you know about the topic.
  • Suggest new topics - If there is a new topic you would like to see written about or an old topic you would like to see more of, just let me know by sending an email (see the Links section on the right-hand side of the main page and don't forget to remove the anti-spam characters from my email address).
  • Link to it - if you have a blog or other site, feel free to link to posts here. I only ask that you follow the commonly accepted rules of behavior (and for that matter, legalities) concerning blogging, copyrights, and the like.

No comments: