Saturday, January 06, 2007

Duke University Lacrosse Team Case

As I lived in the Raleigh-Durham (NC, USA) area for some years during my time with DAC (Digital Audio Corporation) and while founding Signalscape, I have an interest in the happenings around that charming and dynamic part of the USA. For these personal reasons, in addition to the obvious professional ones, I have been following the case brought by DA Nifong against members of the Duke Lacrosse Team and its spiral downward into near farce. There have been significant questions about the evidence, as well as the timing and conduct of the DA, from the beginning and things have only gotten worse as time has passed.

That is a long introduction to get around to saying that thanks to a reader of this blog, I can tell you about a well-written blog devoted to the above case.

No comments: